I purchased a corset to wear for a special occasion.After trying on several styles, I decided on a black pleather tie corset with a zipper in the back.

The helpful store clerk informed me that the return policy allows for exchanges only no monies would be returned. Satisfied with the terms, I agreed to pay the$57 for the corset. Excitedly, I immediately went home to try on the corset with different outfits. Soon after I noticed an issue with the zipper.

No matter how tight or loose I tied the strings, the zipper just wouldn't stay up. Reluctantly, I decided to exchange the corset. However, when I went to the store the clerk informed me that all sales are final. I needed to have a special stamp on the receipt to return on-line purchases within 7 days.

Other than that, ALL SALES FINAL. Even though I feel the policy was misrepresented at the time of purchase, does this apply to defective items. If an item has a defect, it is on the consumer to take the loss.

Based on this experience and misrepresentation, I will never shop there again.I will also let my friends and co-workers know the bad business practice of this store.

Review about: Corset.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lovers Lane?

Comments

LoversLaneCares
Plymouth, Michigan, United States #1352095
Lovers Lane Verified Representative

We appreciate your feedback and apologize that you experienced an issue with this item.Our customer service department would be happy to assist you with this defective product.

Please contact us at 800-266-9016 between 9am and 5pm EST Monday through Friday.Thank you.